Saturday, February 1, 2014

Life is intelligent



The form of the Now appears as a limitation.  Surrender to the form (limitation) and you experience yourself.  In the allowing you do not strengthen your own form anymore.  Presence never exerts effort, never resists anything. 
 
Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.  ~Eckhart Tolle


I am getting used to limitations and am actually embracing them with such gratitude.  My life is scary, but perfect.  This hellish journey is all about love.

To be here fully and not in a state of waiting for something better to show up.  What I do with this moment is up to me and I won't squander it.  I have everything I need, I don't have to look further or seek perfection.  Its all here now and whole.  Nothing is broken, nothing needs to be fixed, only lived, completely and fully embraced.  I can breathe and relax, its all taken care off.


No comments:

Post a Comment