Sunday, February 16, 2014

This is all about Letting Go



My sons truck has been in the shop for 2 months. It's fixed, but the mechanic moved it to another shop and won't tell us where it is and he won't return our calls.  I want to go to his place with the police but that's not what I am supposed to do.  I am supposed to let it go.  My son is quite calm about it.  I am learning something from him and I have to butt out.

There are so many things I haven't let go off, and its the little things, the ones that are so hard to identify.  They are shown to me now and it feels like death.   This is clean-up time.

I don't want to feel weak or give up more control.  But that's what I am being asked again.  I am going deeper into nothingness.  

Yesterday I felt that my life has ended.  It was a horrifying feeling.

After the grim reaper life has to return.


No comments:

Post a Comment