Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I lost my marbles

I lost my marbles

I got blown up pretty good, its not time for a landing yet.

My mind is sorting through heaps of clutter, so much showing up.  I don't know who I am, what's real.  At times it hurts a lot.  I want the pain to stop, but I'll keep going.  I am getting rid of illusion.  When I come out of this I'll be a new person.

Later that day:

I worked through all my baggage, the pain was horrendous.  Now the upside is showing up and its just as high as the downside was low.  I stayed with the pain and watched it turn on its own.  You can only go as high as you can go low.

At last I figured out what it means to let go.  You let go of the baggage, not the person.  When the baggage is gone you can finally have a relationship with that person.



No comments:

Post a Comment