Saturday, June 18, 2011

Go Play


Kurt Wenner Chalk Art

In the present moment I always have what I need.  I don't have to go elsewhere to provide for myself.  I don't need to escape into my mind to prepare for the future.  People don't know that they can trust their existence to the present moment.  When you are not present you lack everything.

People think their existence depends on their mind.  The more mental they are the more power they perceive they have.  Same with money, the more money the more powerful. All of these are illusions.

When you need money it will show up because the present moment makes all things possible.  In the present moment there is a door to all the treasures of the universe, like a hidden vault. The vault is always open, you just have to know how to access it.  Your mind doesn't know the combination.  Pay attention to your body and it will show you how to BE there. It's child's play.



No comments:

Post a Comment