Sunday, June 26, 2011

No evidence


In the present moment there is no evidence of what is going to happen because 99.99% is stillness.  The cat sitting at the mouse hole waits patiently.  The cat doesn't ask the mouse: "When are you going to come out?"  Humans keep asking when is this or that going to happen?  You will never know until it shows up.

If you knew whats going to happen you would toss the universe aside and prepare for it, you would leave the present moment.  I am usually shown several possibilities that are opposite each other.  This puts me into the present moment and prepares me energetically for all possibilities so that I am ok with whatever shows up.

We are taught that we are always supposed to know what is going on, but we don't, so we make up stories.  Politicians make up stories about how they are going to safe everything.  Wouldn't it be nice if they could admit that they don't know.  I am tired of explaining my life to people.  Any explanation is a million times removed from who I really am.  I am not a mental concept.

I used to have silent days where I would not speak.  I know a man who always spends his first dates in silence.


No comments:

Post a Comment