Monday, May 30, 2011

Detonation


I got detonated, blown up into billions of pieces.  I don't know how to put myself back together.  A new person is emerging out of this.  I thought I could finally move on.

We are supposed to move out by tomorrow, but it doesn't look like it.  My son and ex can't get themselves to move anything except the beds and washing machine, things I could actually use.  I am sleeping on a mat on the floor, which I love.  I wash my clothing in the sink, I love that also.  I want to go back to a simpler live, close to nature.   

It took 100 people 2 months to clean out the house of a hoarder.  I don't think this place can be cleaned out in one day and I am not helping.  I sit in a lounge chair with my feet in the grass, that's where I belong.  We'll see how tomorrow goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment