Friday, April 1, 2011

Wild Horses


People are acting on their fears instead of observing.  They are driven by their minds.  They don't understand that you have to let go of everything continually, never holding onto anything.  But they keep holding on so that the next moment will look the same as the moment before and that the future will turn out the way they planned.

My mind is like a wild horse throwing off everything that was put on me by the people at my job.  I joined their world of illusion because they cannot comprehend my world for it is inaccessible to the mind.  I became one of them.   And now I am free again.  I quit my sales job.  

I was there 4 weeks and already the managers had visions that I was going to make them wealthy.  Their minds were projecting a future that included me and all the sales I was going to make for them.  That's what happens when you aren't present, their minds filled in the blanks with a future that doesn't exist.  And now it's up to me to explain to them why I am leaving such a bright future behind.  They won't be able to comprehend what I have to say, because if they could their lives would reflect that.

It's time to move on.


No comments:

Post a Comment