Monday, April 11, 2011

The silent observer


I just want to get off the planet.  I understand that we need to lose our minds but how much can one take and how much longer is this going to go on?  The masses haven't even started to wake up.

When perceived problems arise it is easy to fall back to the patriarchal ways of solving them because that's all the mind knows.  The new way of solving problems is to be the silent observer.  That way the problem can dissolve into pure energy.

Things seem to get tougher because the old ways are not working anymore and the new isn't visible but I am already behaving as if I am living in the new world.  This causes great friction and I question my sanity more than ever.  Like Don Quixote with his grandiose imagination I live in a world of my own making, there are no guidelines but I know I can no longer follow the old.

As a silent observer everything is magnified and intense because the mind isn't there to keep me from experiencing it.  I am detached from everything like a stranger arriving on this planet and not fitting in anywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment