Tuesday, April 5, 2011

No illusions allowed in the new world


Live doesn't require any thinking only relaxing into this moment, breathing fully.  When I have managed my breath the next step shows up.

I always have more than what I need.  My mind will tell me otherwise, but I am not listening.  With every experience I tune out my mind more and more.  The mind is a liar, it doesn't have a correct representation of what's going on.

If you realize that you have enough, you are truly rich.  (Tao Te Ching, translated by S. Mitchell)

People are tired and weary of their senseless struggles, but we cannot take any illusions with us into the new world.  We are the freedom fighters by experiencing and transmuting the horrors that have taken place over the ages.  Its like sorting through piles of debris, only its not a physical pile.  By feeling the energies they are being transmuted, there is no doing required.  Any acting upon them will only prolong them.  We are the ones who get to experience all the fears and there is no one who will save us.  We have to walk through them.



No comments:

Post a Comment