Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Joker is free


Free to play the game of life, the joker has no cares in the world.
I think I finally got it.  There is a difference between waking up within the dream and waking up from the dream.

People who wake up within the dream belief in the Law of Attraction, The Secret, The Power of the Mind, Cause and Effect and so many other beliefs, which are only a more convincing illusion of freedom.  Beliefs and opinions don't survive the destructive process of getting to the truth.

When you wake up from the dream you know that there is no Cause and Effect, no Law of Attraction, no Secret, no predictability, yet, things aren't random either.

For a short 30 seconds I experienced the destruction of more of my beliefs and illusions, another ultimate death.  There literally was nothing left.  My first thought was that I can always kill myself, it went that deep. It's a constant giving up of everything I know about anything, a constant death to everything.

The new year is going to be a wild card.  Anything and nothing goes.  I will know at the end of the year how it went.



No comments:

Post a Comment