Thursday, December 5, 2013

Insanity


I am feeling dissatisfied and insane.  I want to blame the outer world, but I know it has nothing to do with the external.  The outside is not the cause.  

The unknown in me is taking over.  Living willfully has no depths.  I wait for what shows up naturally, that is sanity.

We are born sane and conditioned to become insane.  All the insanity that was indoctrinated into me has to come out so that I can be a pure mirror reflecting reality, spontaneous behavior, nothing suppressed, pure innocence.  

Feeling insane is a sign that I am letting go of conditioning, but I am furious because I have outgrown my life and I want more.  The best part is that I don't have to go after it.  It will show up on its own.  It will be something unknown because the known has become insane.  Repetition is another form of insanity.  The only constant is change and if you don't change you are insane.

What makes you insane also makes you sane.  In the world of illusion that which is insane appears sane and that which is sane appears insane.




No comments:

Post a Comment