Saturday, December 28, 2013

Progress


My mind is getting used to 'nothing'.  I am more aligned with the present. Which means I am at peace and relaxed.

The mind is the filter, the inner voice that speculates on a future based on memory, based on what has been before, which is insane.  It can never be the same again, but the mind fills in the spaces with projections and interpretations.  None of which are real.

Everything is a wave of possibilities and only when observed does it turn into matter.  Nothing beyond this moment exists.  So far everything has always turned out better than if my own plans had come to fruition. 

There is so much more space between events.  Not much needs to be attended to and I doubt that the pace will pick up, no forward movement, slowing down even more.  Its a process that's taking me from doing to Being.


No comments:

Post a Comment