Friday, December 13, 2013

Preparing for my new life which isn't so new after all, just more aware


I am still dealing with moving or staying.  Both seem real. I don't know what's going to happen and it puts me into the present moment.  I can't prepare for it.  It has to prepare me.

This morning my son got pre-hired by a trucking company.

I have been feeling massive, massive changes coming my way. I am certainly done with my life the way I know it.  There is still so much to let go of.  Uncertainty became even more uncertain.

The mind perceives things AFTER the fact.  It doesn't have a clue of what's going to happen.  When things are uncertain the mind fills in the blanks with what it knows, with what has happened before.  That's why I don't listen to anything my mind presents me with.  

The mind can't create.  It doesn't have an original thought.  It can't make anything work.  Our Higher Selves conceive everything and we receive it as a download.

I am being downloaded with so much in the form of energy, nothing concrete.  It's fierce.  This makes me flexible.  It's not going to be anything I have done before, although there will be overlaps.  It's the fibonacci dance, 2 steps in the unknown, 1 step in the known. 

And this is the paradox.  My life hasn't changed at all.  At the core I have always been the same, I only had to get the illusions out of the way.  I am not being handed an unfamiliar life.  Becoming a truck driver is a logical next step for me.

My son got tired of the drama at his previous job and I could tell that he wasn't going to stay there much longer.  His Higher Self caused him to ignore a safety step and they had to fire him.  Being truck drivers, we'll not have to spend much time around the same people.  People vibrate at such low levels that all they concentrate on are problems that aren't there. The world is still too steeped in illusion.  The only thing you are supposed to do with a problem is feel it, that's why its there.

The body always knows what to do and the mind often overrides it.  The past 2 years I have learned to live in my body and out of my mind.  That's the only way my son and I will be able to co-exist being around each other 24/7.  He won't put up with my crap.

There is nothing to discuss.  The body is connected to source.  The mind is disconnected and insane.  Discussions only create more illusions.  Discussions rob us of awareness.  It's the feeling part that livens us.  The physical part is taken care of by source and none of our concern.  Real-axing into what is.


No comments:

Post a Comment