Friday, November 22, 2013

The purging of form


I am not a materialistic person, not that this is a bad thing.  That's why I was surprised when the purging of form showed up.  I had no idea how deeply I was still attached to the outer.  This was a horrible, horrible process of destruction.  It felt as if I was not going to come out of it alive, as if I was not going to survive it.

Today I feel so much better.

No two people experience reality the same way.  This is a holographic universe.  Therefore my life is not dependent on others.  I am not participating in their dramas.   What's true for others is not true for me.  Even my own truth keeps changing.  Truth is only true for a moment and than it's no longer true.  Actually, there is no truth, only experience.

I am ready for new experiences.  We'll see what will be projected for me from the holographic field.


No comments:

Post a Comment