Thursday, November 21, 2013

The ledge is getting narrower


I don't have energy for the physical world because all my energy is spent dealing with the energetic world, the vibrational makeup of things, which is physically exhausting.

The energies of multiple possibilities are reaching me and I get to experience each one as if its real.

I am being stretched beyond my capabilities.  If I stay stretched I will burn out.  I get to relax, but not all the way back to the way it was before.  This is the fibonacci dance, two steps in the unknown, one step back to the familiar.   

The mind is being phased out.  We are turning into feeling beings.  Things are being provided on an as needed basis, which means living on the ledge.  As we mature the ledge gets narrower.

Every day there is a new spin on things and every day I get sent into a tailspin, releasing emotions and limitations.  Through this I see how very small my life is.

We went to the bank to get a $6,000 loan so that my son can start his truck driving training on Sunday. We were denied, but the loan officer told us about a trucking company that provides free training for their students.  He will start in 7 weeks when he turns 21 and he will be driving all over the country.

My life here is coming to an end.  I don't know where and how I am going to continue.  One thing is sure, its not going to be the way I think.



No comments:

Post a Comment