Wednesday, November 6, 2013

More Illusion


I read 'Butterflies are free to fly', tried that hat on for a while and decided that its just another illusion.

I don't know the truth.  So far untruth has been stripped away but no truth has shown up.  I am hanging in limbo.   I don't know whats real.

I go through extremes.  The darkness gets very dark, but it doesn't last as long as it used to.  Maybe I am feeling the collective today and the darkness I am feeling isn't mine.

I don't know anything.  Nobody has any answers.  I'd like to make sense of it all, but there isn't any.  Its a boat that rocks anyway it wants to.  I have no control over it.  There is nothing concrete to hold on to.  Just when I thought I had it figured out its slipping through my fingers again and I am back at zero.  Maybe that's where I am supposed to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment