Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sometimes its hard to figure out what the universe wants



I was wrong again.  I had a dream that we are staying.  That we are moving had to appear real so that the universe could get the point across, which is, I still want way too much control.  Now that the illusion burst, we can't go back to the way things were.

Immediately, the mind fills in the blanks.  Something shows up and the mind has it already figured out how its going to be.

My mind is trying to find a solution to get us out of the hole that isn't there.  To the mind, constantly hanging over an abyss (that isn't there) calls for emergency measures.  But there is no emergency.  Nothing in a holographic universe is real, its all illusion.

I just want to shout this over and over again:  THIS ISN'T REAL.


No comments:

Post a Comment