Monday, November 25, 2013

The next step

480 Harley-Davidson Truck

I've been going through the shredder over and over.  It feels like I am not going to survive the next 2 years.

My son found a co-signer for a loan and went off to truck driving training.  It feels right to go with this particular center in Asheville rather than the one that has the free training.

When he is done I will be going on the road with him.  This is what the universe has arranged and its the most potent and radical step for me to give up control. 

I am done with this place.  If we were to move I would just pick up where I left off.  Being on the road most the time will totally interrupt my patterns.

Looking back, I can see how the universe prepared me for it throughout this year.  Still, it came as a shock.

The truck driving training will take 4 weeks because that's how long it takes for the universe to prepare me for the changes.   I am glad I have some time.

3D preparation looks like this:  People running around like chickens with their heads cut off; planning every detail; to-do lists; endless discussions; exhaustion; all mental and all doing; attention on the future. 

5D preparation looks like this: Releasing my ideas of how this should look like; releasing blocks so that I can trust the universe to take care of all the details; looking to my inner world first; being here this moment where nothing else exists; relaxing into this moment.  This moment prepares me for the next.

My relationship with my son is being taken to a new level.  Thus, the relationship with myself is taken to a new level.

In order for this to work I have to take me first.


No comments:

Post a Comment