Saturday, September 1, 2012

Creating New Pathways in the Mind



The mind retreats into its usual responses.  It doesn't know where else to go because of our conditioning.  At the age of 2, when consciousness hit, we were shut down and did not develop our biological instincts.  We were told what to do, how to do it and when.  A very narrow linear road developed.

We exist on all levels.  Energy goes in all directions yet we are capable of only perceiving it in a linear fashion.  Living at the speed of the subconscious where there is No-Mind will put you in touch with the vast world of your existence.  What's in your subconscious is running your life.  Becoming aware of it will change everything.  

When the subconscious is cleaned of all it's conditioning then there won't be a programmed response to anything.

The mind always wants to go faster.  Life is happening when there is nothing moving, at your core, that's where you exist.  Anything else is illusion.

When my mind wants me to move faster I have to slow down to be in step with my breathing, relaxing into my body, never getting ahead of my breathing.  When I am standing still I become aware of everything, I have to deal with what I don't want to look at.


No comments:

Post a Comment