Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Emptiness


"You must give up the life you planned in order to have the life that is waiting for you." - Joseph Campbell 

Life is not a conditioned predictable experience filled with expectations based on the roles we are supposed to play.

I need more than being dead inside a box of false securities.

The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come.  All believes have to die.  Soul will not co-exist with the mind.  

I have been feeling empty.  Not the emptiness that comes from having no more to give, but the emptiness of the universe.

Living at the micro level where everything is provided when it's needed.

The macro level is when you look at an elephant and you know it's an elephant. 

The micro level is when you look at a part of an elephant and you don't know what it is.

Emptiness, stillness, non-movement, No-mind, nothingness.

The mind is addicted.  We are becoming sober.  I am to go deeper inside which I didn't want to do, but I worked through it and now I am ready.

What reality is doing to me is so not comfortable to my mind.

People are always planning because they can't handle the inner terrain.  I am not at their mercy even so they try to make decisions for me based on their fears.

I don't know where I stand, don't know what's next.  The only thing I know for sure is that reality is always kinder than illusion and that I don't have to fear for my life.

I am stillness.


No comments:

Post a Comment