Sunday, September 9, 2012

Nothing is as it seems

Roussoli - Veiling of the Soul

Nothing is as it appears to be.  Everything I think is wrong.  Everything is a figment of my imagination. 

From my senses to my memory, my opinions and beliefs, how I see myself and others and even my sense of free will, nothing is as it seems. 

The power these delusions hold over me is staggering. The rabbit hole is a shock to my existence.  The rabbit hole is meant to be an adventure into the unknown but so far it has been nothing but cruelty because of my fear of the unknown... will I die if I don’t participate in the matrix? 

Everything I have experienced was clouded in the mirage of my conditioning.  This cloud is lifting.  Breathe deeper; it anchors me in the present; it keeps me from thinking; it keeps me from doing; it aligns me with reality.  Thinking is distortion.  Thinking has me go down the bunny trail instead of the rabbit hole.

Every time I have an opinion I limit myself.  Every time I have a thought I limit myself. 

Everything is a limitation.

Everything is made up.

This little life of mine, I made it up and I will do anything to not upset it.


No comments:

Post a Comment