Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Light Body

Steepest water slide in Brazil

My body is holding ancestral baggage.  Whenever I look in the mirror I look at a stranger.  Our physical bodies aren't ours, we have inherited them.  Our new bodies, our light bodies, will be ours.  We are integrating our light body into our physical body.  It's not a complex process.  Take a deep breath and let it happen.  Don't try to mentally construct your new body.

My light body is in the works.  That's why these outrageous, wacky situations show up so that the ancestral conditioning can be released.  This new situation is way over my head and it causes my body to shake and tremble.  I am beyond exhausted.

This is quite the accomplishment transmuting 6,000 years of patriarchal mind dominance.


No comments:

Post a Comment