Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Change finds me whether I want it or not



We can never know how an atom will behave naturally.   The very instant we look at an atom we alter it.  The very act of looking is never a passive thing.  It has an effect.  Physicists tell us that reality at its deepest level is the response of the observer.

Something new showed up.  The roommate left, I am back in my bedroom.  My 19 year old son is dating a girl with a 2-week old infant.  She is the daughter of a preacher.  Evolution finds its way by changing people’s ideas of how life is supposed to be.  I find this girl quite strong to be taking on her family at such a level.  I get to meet her on Sunday.

Yesterday I felt that I was ready for a big change.  I had no idea what would transpire today.  Where on earth does the universe come up with these situations?

Am I ready for it?  My mind says 'No.'  I would have never chosen this.


No comments:

Post a Comment