Saturday, August 11, 2012

Narnia


I was shown that when I step out of my closet I will step into Narnia. 

Narnia is a world of magic, mythical beasts and talking animals, as is characteristic of parallel universes.  The main setting is the world of Narnia and the world containing the city of Charn.  These are just two worlds in a multiverse of countless worlds.  Passage between these worlds is possible and may be accomplished by various means. 

I have no idea what this means in terms of my life and I am not going to speculate about it.  

Living in the closet is a place of transition; a place without stimuli and distractions; a protected, safe place; a place of passage into a new world.

Today I released one billion old-world believes.  This happened effortlessly through entering a portal where those believes don't belong.  The stage is set for something new to happen.  There is nothing to do but wait.

I keep hearing 'one month,' which would be September 11.  I have been seeing 911 for the past 6 months.  Whatever this means will be revealed as I go along.

PS:  911 meant that my son was going to be in an accident that almost killed him.




No comments:

Post a Comment