Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Nothing is as it seems

Steps to the Hanging Temple near Mount Heng in the Province Shanxi

Somewhere in the past 2 weeks a leap took place and I transcended the ignorance of the patriarchal mind.  I see the wisdom of my experiences whereas before they felt like punishment.  Mostly everything was taken away and I continued spiraling into the abyss with hardly ever coming up for air, living in constant fear and trepidation.  That's what it took to leave the world of illusion and now I see the total and complete love of the Universe and why those experiences were the perfect way to freedom. I have left the nightmare of the illusory world.

Now that my mind is no longer in power I have become more flexible and things are moving at record speed.  Stillness aligns me with what belongs to me.  Everything is always changing unexpectedly.

The patriarchal mind has robbed me of everything.  Things get decided in the moment and not a second before.  But the mind always has everything already planned out and the human will hardly ever deviate from it.

The universe is in a constant state of flux, that's why I know nothing at all.  I am always changing.  Get used to uncertainty.




No comments:

Post a Comment