Monday, May 2, 2011

Want what you have


I often wondered why I had to come back here, why I had to move into my ex's apartment.    He is a hoarder; stuff everywhere, barely room to walk.  If I don't want people to see me in this mess, if I prefer another place over this one because I am ashamed of it than I am hiding.  Preferences keep me stuck.  My surroundings don't define who I am.

You can't move on until you want what you have, want it so badly that you burst, you ache for what you have.  That's why I had to come back here.  I had to come full circle.   All I see is beauty.   This is the most incredible place on the planet.  I love it here.  I don't want to be anywhere else.

My passion is this moment.  Fully occupying the space I am in.  Don't fragment yourself by wishing things away or wishing things were different.
 
We get to balance out whatever is wrong with this planet by giving it love.


No comments:

Post a Comment