Thursday, May 5, 2011

The interpreter


My mind looks at my life and interprets it according to what it knows.  Right now my mind is saying: "This doesn't look good."

I have to be out of here by the end of the month and I still don't know where I am going.  Terror is the response to that.

By not knowing where I am going everything that has been stored in my cells is being released, all the insanity, all the illusions, all the fear-based patriarchal programming has to surface so that it can be transmuted.   6,000 years worth of stuff is showing up.

I don't know where I am going but my body knows.  My mind keeps telling me that I am not ready.  What does my mind know.  It has a preconceived idea of what my life is supposed to look like.  It can't possibly figure out what's next.  The body knows everything.  I am trusting my body over listening to my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment