Friday, June 14, 2013

Uncertainty


Each moment the universe dies zillion of times and so do we.  Only most don't notice it.

I felt the earth tilt and it made me feel unsettled, like dropping through the floor, not knowing where I am going to land.  It eradicated the old me.  I have not landed yet, hanging somewhere between floors.

Uncertainty has become my way of life.  One minute life goes one direction and than shifts to something totally different, never knowing what to count on.

The mind has to create new pathways so that it can deal with these shifts.  The mind has to part from its linear set point.  That's why we are losing our minds.  We don't know who we are anymore.  We don't behave like we used to.

You can only go as high as you can go low.  I am teetering between bliss and the dark hole.  I have no choice but to go down that hole.  Avoiding it is not an option.  I am going deeper and deeper.




No comments:

Post a Comment