Monday, November 26, 2012

Problems exist in the mind only



Reality is kind, illusion is brutal.

The universe showed her kindness by making my ex sick.  He had 3 surgeries in the last 2 weeks and is bed ridden.  He attracts chaos wherever he goes, in fact, he looks for drama and problems where there are none.

There are no problems in the present moment.

Since my son is out of the coma he has been showing quick signs of recovery. However, he is still suffering and in pain.  I haven't left the Hospital in the last 6 days and sleep in the truck under the stars on top of the parking garage.

The urge for drama is an energetic imprint that wants to be fed.  People will do anything to keep their drama alive,  like an alcoholic reaching for the bottle they satisfy their need for havoc by chopping people's heads off.  I stepped into my ex's hospital room to pick up something and he started shouting about suing someone. The nurse came in and thought we were fighting.   I didn't get sucked into his agenda.

His need to be right has cost him his relationship with his children, but his ego doesn't care.   His ego has blinded him and he doesn't see that neither the children nor I am at fault.


No comments:

Post a Comment