Saturday, November 3, 2012

Illusion requires maintenance



Wanting something from another is abuse.

In the dysfunctional world people build fortresses with moats to keep others from invading their massive structures of illusion.  Only people with the same illusions are allowed in.

Illusion requires maintenance.  People need your help to maintain their illusions, not only that, you are obligated to help them, especially when you are their friend or related to them, or live with them, and they don't even ask.    I am in such a situation.  This person automatically assumes that I will do something for them.  They want something from me and that is abuse.  

The universe will not allow me to carry their illusions and bales me out every time.  It is imperative to have no agenda, no preconceived idea of what I am going to say or do.  Any knowing comes from conditioning.

To the ego it looks like this person is using me and I have to be careful not to get caught up with the ego but let this develop moment by moment.

In the world of illusion that which is sane appears insane and that which is insane appears sane.  If I don't play the role that has been force upon me I am looked at as insane.   The loop of their dysfunctional minds can only perceive me as a role, they expect me to behave a certain way.  They have no idea who I am and telling them is futile.  You can only hear what you know.  If they knew they would behave differently.

You can approach life only from the present moment.  Living in the present moment is mind-blowing to the ego.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment