Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Vortex of Senselessness



My son's 18 year old ex-girlfriend and her 2 months old baby boy are now living with us.  My son met her when she was pregnant.  Her dad, the minister, kicked her out with nowhere to go.  She asked my son if she could stay with us and he wasn't going to turn her out.  Her mother was in tears when she dropped her daughter off.  Her dad won't allow her back in the house to pick up the rest of her stuff.

On the surface this seems like a harsh situation, but she got a clean break from the old energy.  Her baby will not be raised in that environment.  Her dad is not the villain.  He turned his daughter loose to participate in the new world rather than being under his stale and old ideas of living.  The mother has to learn to let go of her daughter.  By not allowing her to pick up the rest of her belongings the daughter is learning to let go of things.  The daughter is very strong and handles the situation incredibly well.  She is glad to be out of there.

On top of that my son (19) bought a house last evening.  I had no idea he was doing that.  He traded a trailer and four wheeler as part of the down payment.  He is still short.  It's owner financed and the owner is working with my son on the payments.  My son didn't have the house inspected, I don't think he even knows that he has to pay taxes.

At this moment I know that this is the way its supposed to be.  We will be shown what to do as we go along.

In my situation my son is the masculine and I am the feminine.  The masculine manifests what the feminine creates.  My son is always manifesting too much for my mind to handle.  Things are happening so fast because the mind is not involved.  Nothing is being thought through.  We are being swept away in this vortex of senselessness.

I want to run away.  It's a FUCKING MESS.

This moment cannot be otherwise.  Presence never exerts effort, never resists anything.  The witness accepts this moment fully.


No comments:

Post a Comment