Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Maneuvering around insane people

Someone is watching you.  They are certainly not watching over you.

The world of illusion is insane.  There is no doubt about it.  We have been dumbed down.  The universe will not support my illusions. That's why the universe kicked me out of the Matrix.  I no longer surrender to the expectations of others.

What do you do when the world around you belongs into an insane asylum?  In the world of illusion that which is sane appears insane and that which is insane appears sane.

I don't fit nor foot the bill.  I am supposed to do what now?  Live without freaking money?  I know the law of attraction.  But that's a feel-good agenda for the matrix people.  In my world that law doesn't exist.  I attract challenges so that I can expand.

I am expanding and with that comes maturity and bigger challenges. I have to trust myself, my instincts and gut feelings.  I can't let my mind get the best of me.  Nothing is as it seems but the mind will make things appear real.

As I am typing this my son informs me that his girlfriend is moving in on Sunday with her sweet baby.  Her parent's kicked her out.  I really have no control over what shows up in my life.  This time I didn’t throw a fit.  I just said fine, whatever.  Does arguing with the universe ever work?  This is a challenge that requires presence. Right now I feel insane.  

What makes you insane also makes you sane.



No comments:

Post a Comment