Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The new energy is here



Massive new energy has arrived on this planet over the weekend. It feels like an invisible object has landed in my yard and I don't know what to do with it.  It feels strange.  It's taking it's toll on my body, I want to curl up and scream.  Everything aches and my body feels like lead, I can barely move my legs, although I did manage to walk to the lake.

You have to lose your mind so that you can travel at the speed that you are: beyond anything known.

This new energy is making me lose my mind.  My life is only bearable in the present moment.  If I go beyond the present moment it scares the crap out of me.

My mind can't process this energy, I can only feel it.  The energy feels like a flame that is burning through blockages, I have to give in to it.  The energy sits right in my gut.  I hate this.  I can't ask anyone about this because what do they know?  This energy has never been on this planet before.

My life has capsized.

This is too big for me to handle

No comments:

Post a Comment