Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Downside




I want a life other than what I have.  If I get what I want I will go deeper into the illusion.  The universe is providing a life outside my patterns, it's not what I want.  It's exciting but I also hate it.  There is so much uncertainty.  Reality is looking at the abyss continually.

Winter is the time of death, which means my cells are being cleared of low vibrational debris, of anything that keeps me from moving forward.  Illusion is falling away and it appears as death.  The only thing that keeps me going is that when Spring comes I shall live again.  

In order to have a magical Summer I have to go through this. You can only have a magical life when you lose your mind, when the cells have been cleared of illusion.

The upside can only be as high as the downside is low. If you avoid the downside you won't get the upside either.  Life will be boring and predictable because you won't have the capacity for anything new.

No comments:

Post a Comment