Tuesday, January 7, 2014

When I want to call it quits ...


A few days ago as I was entering a new blog post my internet went down.  I had a prophetic dream that night which negated everything I wrote in that post.

Basically I called it quits.  I let go of my twin flame for the millionth time.  I was questioning ascension, whether any of my experiences were real or if I made it all up.

The carrot (my twin flame) has been dangling before me for 17 years, it is getting harder to belief that we will ever be together.  In my dream I went to his office and he gave me a very large bottle of eye drops.  Bottles are good to dream of if filled with transparent liquid.  You will overcome all obstacles in affairs of the heart.  Prosperous engagements will ensue.

OK then.  I shall continue with this insane journey.

Over the years many people pointed the way, but I can't rely on them.  Their experience isn't mine.  I am on my own, discerning the signs and signals.  These signs are like a light house by the stormy sea.  My soul keeps me going to the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment