Thursday, January 2, 2014

My other life

In my other life
When illusions fall away its the death to the structures I have built.  I loved my other life, but it was built on illusions.  I am mourning my other life.

I have been going through waves of death.  That's what it looks like when you stop building illusion like crazy, nothing looks familiar, the unfiltered life.

I am becoming more aware of the difference between imagination and reality.  No dreaming is possible when only reality remains.   Reality is tremendously fulfilling.  However, the road to reality (taking off the filters) is not for the faint at heart.  

At least this time I don't fill in the blanks with horror stories of where I am going to end up or how I am going to survive because I know from experience that whatever shows up is perfect.  I am ok with not knowing.  The unknowable will give me wings.


No comments:

Post a Comment