Friday, October 11, 2013

The mind will never understand the soul


I don't know how my soul resuscitates me every time after these immense down spirals, but she manages.  I am at the point where I want it all.  I have tasted freedom and there is nothing holding me back.  Whatever it takes.  The worst is over, it has to be.

When you are free you need nothing but yourself.  I haven't had any income for at least 25 years, yet I am still here.  If someone had told me I have to walk through this I would have died.  I was held back financially to keep me from running.  No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get out of it until I figured it out.  All I have to do is relax into it and allow it.  Everything I need and more has always been provided.

Every problem is an energetic problem, not a problem of matter and thus can only be solved through energy, feeling the vibration of it to transmute it.  That's all it takes.  Then the universe can rearrange itself to be a better fit.  I feel my life.  Figuring it out and planning will only give me more of the same.  The mind is too slow to perceive the massive energies that truly can be in charge of our lives. 

I wanted to run because I didn't want to know what was going on with me because then I had to do something about it.  But that's not true.  All I have to do is look at it and it will take care of itself.  Its the feeling part that's so uncomfortable.  Once the unconscious is made conscious nothing will hold me back.  I'll be the fastest draw in the west.

There are enough signs that something bizarre is happening.


No comments:

Post a Comment