Monday, October 21, 2013

Everything I want is on the other side of fear


I thought that my new life was going to show up once I got to the bend in the road.  Instead, there is nothing but fear.  And it's inter-FEAR-ing with my light.

My soul keeps me going using mirages, where I think something great is going to happen, only to find more things to work through once I get there.

I am not going anywhere but IN.  I can't release fear unless I am in a familiar place.  I have to go in and I have to know that I am safe.  These past 7 months while living here the universe built a safety net that is catching me now.

I have reached the place where I can only go on and not back.  The journey is difficult, physically and emotionally, and it takes a while.  And I thought I was done.  Looks like I am going to be here longer than anticipated.

Everything I want is on the other side of fear.  ~George Addair


No comments:

Post a Comment