Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Evolution of our Consciousness


This experience is the most helpful for the evolution of my consciousness.  I am being led away as far as possible from my former life. 

I am getting used to not doing anything, sleeping when I want, not having to answer to anyone.  I don't know how my life is going to be put back together when I come out of this phase, but I know that I can't go back to the way things were.  A big line is being drawn under my life.

My voice has changed because my emotions are being dealt with and my nervous system is being stretched.  My body needs much less food.  I have been able to eat only around 500 calories per day.  I don't know if this is a temporary situation because I don't have cooking facilities available or if this is my new way of life.  I feel strong and balanced.



No comments:

Post a Comment