Thursday, January 10, 2013

Twisted


My ex and his wife are now legally separated.  He's supposed to move out by Monday.  He found a place with 2 acres and says its for me and my son.  He gave me the key.  Knowing him he's going to live there also.  That would really be twisted, moving in with my ex.  I don't think the universe is going to allow that.

I have a place for a week, after that I don't know.  Nothing is going to happen the way I think.  There is a plan that is so beyond the mind that my mind is flipping.

Everything is always changing.  The universe has written a plot that likens a soap opera.  Twisted, insane and sick.  I am looking for a normal life.

In the world of illusion that which is insane appears sane and that which is sane appears insane.

Nothing is as it appears.


No comments:

Post a Comment