Saturday, January 19, 2013

Integrating the recent new energies


The 15th of January brought massive new energies, which made it difficult for me to breathe.  I am finally stabilizing.

I am staying with my son at his step-moms house.  Her husband, my ex, moved out but is coming here every day to pick up his stuff.  He's a hoarder and has until middle of March to remove his things from this place.

My son wants to move back to the mountains next month, I don't think that's going to happen.  I think the universe has other plans for us.  

There are two more surgeries and several doctors appointments.  My son has a tiny metal umbrella in one of his veins to keep blood clots from reaching his heart; and his bone flaps (frontal skull bones) still need to be put back into his skull, until then he has to wear a helmet because his brain doesn't have the protection of his bones, they are presently in the lab.  He will fully recover from the accident and he is aware of how lucky he is.

I have been talking to him about the feminine energy coming back to this planet and why this accident happened to him.  He is very receptive to it.  The universe provided a rude awakening for him, which will cost about half a million, but as always, the universe has made provision.  My son has excellent insurance and we'll only have to pay $1,500.00 deductible.

For about 7 months prior to the accident I kept seeing 911 on the digital clock.  I knew it was a warning of some sort but never thought it would be of such severity that would bring drastic changes for my son to join me in the new world.  He all of a sudden turned into an old soul with much wisdom.  My daughter had her awakening last Summer using mushrooms.  I guess to each his own.


No comments:

Post a Comment