Sunday, May 13, 2012

I am stillness

Butterflies mean change, the dance of joy
Messages from Nature: 

I saw 2 butterflies sitting on the ground.  What a massive amount of transition this tiny creature undergoes.  Consider for a moment the kind of energy this expends.  If a human were to go through this kind of change we’d freak out!   Imagine the whole of your life changing to such an extreme you are unrecognizable at the end of the transformation.


My long, hellish down spiral has been rewarded with the deep inner knowing that I am stillness.  So much more space is available to me that I experience bliss and aliveness.  At the same time things are speeding up at such rate it takes my breath away.

I had the realization that I have to climb out of the life my personality wants.

For the past 5 months we had 4 people living with us.  They were here so that my mind could create new pathways as I observed their behaviors.  My buttons were pushed over the limit and the result was rage and fury, which I didn't act on, only observed it.  My patterns were dismantled like dynamite.  I am glad I am not the person I was 5 months ago.

Yesterday the last one moved out and my body processed the wake these people left behind.  I never let them pull me into their world of illusion but always did exactly what my gut told me to do.  I gave them nothing. 

One of them had a dog.  We bought dog food and still he wouldn't take care of his dog, he didn't feed him nor give him water.  Asking him to feed his dog didn't change his behavior.  One of the other guys got on his case, still, he neglected the dog.  Words don't change anything.   Its the invisible energetic exchanges between people that are the driving force in relationships.  The neighbor and I took care of the dog.

The present moment holds life itself.   People who evade the present moment will always have problems because Armageddon resides outside the present moment. Illusion, death and destruction, aging, disease, all of these live outside the present moment.  The universe will not support us in our illusions, you are on your own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment