Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I will never be a man again

You are beneath me

My part-time sales job has got to go.  I want my freedom back.  Living inside the patriarchy where I am expected to abandon myself is abusive.  My female body can't take this kind of abuse.

The patriarchy rapes everything in its path including the earth.  That's why the disaster in Japan is happening to show mankind that nuclear power is not safe.  There are alternatives.

I spent years transcending the western mind and now I am expected to function in it again, its not happening.  I will never be a man again.  That's the lot of women in this society, we aren't allowed to be women. That's why women have become men. The feminine has been eradicated, but is on her way back.  The divine feminine and divine masculine are healing this planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment