Friday, February 18, 2011

Stillness


Society wants me to behave like a dog in heat, out of control, always running. With the introduction of cell phones even more so.   Society is into speed.  They are fast but not vast.  Their fastness slows them down, whereas their vastness would speed them up.

With cell phones people can talk about their problems anytime, anyplace with their friends.  Stillness is a creative power.  Everything is energy.  The moment I speak this vast energy becomes dense and I now have created a problem for myself and it has to show up in my life.  I have made it real.  When people keep discussing their problems they are not solving anything, they are putting a boat anchor on it thus anchoring it into their lives.  Just be still and it will resolve itself because you are not giving it a chance to show up in the physical.


No comments:

Post a Comment