Monday, March 3, 2014

This is not an intellectual journey



We cling to our believes to give us the false sense of control and those believes keep us from living an expanded life.  We are capable of only repeating the same old, same old with nothing new coming in.

Take a fundamental Christian for instance.  Their believes keep them pinned in the corner while judging the rest of the world as evil.  Believes, judgments and opinions keep me stuck in illusion.

A year ago I was told to go into the unknown empty handed.  We moved to Lenoir while my son was recovering from his accident.  I thought that was it.  But now I find out that I haven't even scratched the surface of empty-handed.   The abyss that isn't there is getting scarier.  Why does illusion have such a grip?

The mind cannot understand this journey.  This is a journey of losing the mind.  The destruction of everything I have known.



No comments:

Post a Comment