Saturday, July 28, 2012

Today's Status Update



Absolutely nothing has changed.  I am neither better nor worse. After years of self-improvement, awakening from the dream, I haven't changed at all, mainly because at the core I am always the same.  

This journey was about removing that which doesn’t belong, that which was put there by others and about embracing myself.  That's why I don't feel any different.  I expected to come out of this a totally different person, but that is not the case.  I am still the same, except shinier with all the mud removed.

I met my Twinflame 16 years ago.  Without him I would not have gone on this quest because I had no reason to.  But he awakened me and I couldn’t ignore it.  I call him ‘the carrot’ because he’s been dangled before me like a carrot to keep me going.  Thus the url of my blog: “the weekly carrot”.

In the past 16 years I have seen him only briefly, and that was 7 years ago.  We never had any private conversations, only connected professionally. 

16 years is a long time and a waste of the best years of my life, we both have gotten older.   But today I feel so strongly that when we meet again we will pick up where we left off as if we have never been physically apart.   My heart jumps for joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment