Saturday, March 3, 2012

Who awakens spontaneously?



We are not objects, that's why medicating and distracting ourselves isn't working.  I have to face everything.  I can't just go shopping or have plenty of projects going to make myself feel better.  Numbing myself isn't working.  

I don't know where we are going.  The masses haven't even started to wake up.  When I feel this bad I stay with it and tell myself tomorrow is another day.  That's the only way for me to go into the depth of this horror show knowing that tomorrow will be different.

I have heard of people having spontaneous awakening, who felt peace and bliss ever since.  I would like to meet those people, because I am not one of them.  For me every upside has an equal downside.  I can't run away from it.  Today I am going down. 


No comments:

Post a Comment