Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Law of Balance


I have been naive. After years of self-improvement I thought my life would get better.  It isn't.  For it to get better it also has to get worse.

You have to lose your mind and when you do you will never know who you are because you won't recognize yourself and nothing will look familiar.  Things will change faster than you have ever experienced, but you won't have any control over what they change into.  You become dependent on the universe.

You want to be independent, but you don't want to equally be dependent.

If I move into one direction the scale has to adjust the other direction. Without darkness you don't know light.  Bittersweet.

I HATE MY LIFE. (I must also love it to the same degree than).
My life is getting worse. This means it must also be getting better.



No comments:

Post a Comment