Monday, September 30, 2013

The Abyss that isn't there




The mind wants things to move along quicker because it is not aware of the massive energetic changes that are constantly going on.  Movement reinforces our 3D existence.  There is a still point deep within us.  When we become aware of that still point we can feel the flux of the universe.  Moment to moment, day to day, everything is always changing.
 
The mind is coming up with all kinds of ideas about the ascension process because it wants action.  It wants something to happen.  It wants to escape its own death.  You will go out of your mind.

Stillness is what’s happening. 

Learn to not know anything about this moment.  Its about being here without an agenda.  There is a lot of movement internally.  I am aware of the internal preparations.  Sometimes I get a glimpse of what is to come and even that tiny glimpse is almost too much.

Eleven months ago my son was in an accident, which resulted in bills of about half a million to put him back together.  The first hospital failed the deadline to file a claim with the insurance company and now we owe them nothing. 

If I force something I reinforce my old self.  When I wait for what shows up naturally everything is super easy.  A paradigm shift and patience is what’s needed.

This process is really tough on the mind because it always has to find new pathways, new approaches, gain new insights. But it gets easier once you get used to dangling over the abyss that isn't there.

W-A-I-T-I-N-G  and  B-R-E-A-T-H-I-N-G.

This moment prepares me for the next.


 ______________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment