Monday, September 16, 2013

What is going on?

Sabine
I have no recollection of the last 5 days.  It seems that my life has been wiped out.  Yet, I don't feel that I am in a new space either.  Something drastic happened last night that I am not consciously aware of.  I feel like the next 3 months have already happened and my physical body is lagging behind. I have never been in such a time warp.  This has been quite the upgrade, closer to home.

I am incorporating a lot of new, intense energies, which makes me freeze and shiver on this hot summers day.  This is a sign that I am in a new dimension.  I don't want to be around anyone, I can't relate to them anymore.  3D, what is that?




1 comment:

  1. Interesting that you mention the 3-month ahead feeling. For the last 4 days I also constantly think that it's like I'm already in December. I catch myself thinking: "I haven't put up the Christmas decoration yet". Then I remind myself it's still September. What's up with that?

    Thanks for sharing!
    Love,
    Ivy
    (I found your blog from Lauren's site)

    ReplyDelete